Monday, May 23, 2011
Hello, all~ Welcome to Nevaeh Style (can you guess where we got the title from?), a blog that my good friend Ellie and I have started together. ♥ Let me introduce myself!! :3

My name is Nina! Ellie and I met in highschool a few years ago. She moved back to San Francisco after she graduated. Around a year later, I decided that I wanted to go to art school (to pursue photography) in San Francisco and moved there in August 2010.

Me + my baby (a.k.a. my camera)

Lights are some of my favorite things to take pictures of.
You can always see more on my flickr !

Ellie and I started hanging out almost every week and she soon became one of my closest friends~ As you can see, I change my hair quite often. I switch off from having blond hair and black hair the most.

Unfortunately, I moved back to Los Angeles quite recently (two weeks ago) after finishing my freshman year of college. Good thing Ellie and I will be reconnecting soon since we will be traveling to Texas together in the beginning of June!

But that's enough about me. Since this blog is about style, make-up & the like, I won't bore you with irrelevant things! D: I'll just show you some of my favorite purchases from the last month of intense shopping ♥:

pa eyelashes #11, Daiso eyelashes (I use these layered w/ pa#11), Dollywink no. 2, Dollywink no. 6! The Dollywink are actually not thick enough for my own preference so I like to layer them with each other. I can never have enough fake eyelashes...

Cowboy boots, oxford-style heels, and plain black platform pumps (the heel is really shiny patent, and the rest is leather-like!)

My mother also surprised me with a new bag. I really like it because it's big enough to fit my camera and everything else I need on the daily, and also because it has a shoulder strap. It almost looks like a schoolbag!

Well, that's about it for now~ Until next time.
-Nina

Labels: ,

posted by Ellie and Nina at 10:16 PM |

1 Comments:

Post a Comment


At May 26, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Blogger mimi said........
cute blog!~ ^^ I love how you two are close friends and are blogging together~ (: I'm looking forward to more posts! <3